Friday 6 September 2013

Subscription Box - Astrid & Miyu Jewellery - September

It's that time again, a new Astrid & Miyu Secret Box! If you didn't see my review of my June box, you'll find it here.

The jewellery comes in a lovely box.


Each item is in an Astrid & Miyu branded bag tied with a ribbon.

 This month, they have included cards detailing how to make your own oatmeal mask, and how to get the perfect smoky eyes. 

My 3 items of jewellery.

First up is a beautiful dainty silver necklace with a cubic zirconia flower-shaped charm.



Next is a gun-metal coloured ring. This is a lovely ring for everyday wear and it is adjustable to fit any size finger.

And last but by no means least is this gorgeous rose gold ring. I really love this ring as the Swarovski crystals are so sparkly and I love the floral design. Again, it is adjustable.

The Puppy Rose Ring is the part of the same set as my earrings I received in the June box so I am extra please with this as I don't have any other rose gold jewellery to go with them.


 If you are interested in signing up for the next Secret Box, which will be available in December (just in time for those Christmas parties!) then you can sign up here. For £39 every 3 months you will receive a box of jewellery. You will be sent a survey to determine your likes and dislikes to ensure they send you items you will love. Although I have yet to see an item on their site which I wouldn't love to own!




No comments:

Post a Comment