Friday 16 August 2013

NOTD: Mood Changing Polish

Recently I ordered Ylin Mood Changing Nail Polish from Born Pretty. I went with the Purple/Sky Blue colours which you can find here but there are other colours available.

The polish is quite thin when applied so I used 3 coats. A top coat is required as it chips very easily so I used OPI Nail Envy in matte as I prefer the effect not looking too glossy.





In temperatures over 33° C the polish turns Sky Blue.


In temperatures under 33° C the polish turns Purple.

 But it's best when you have both to create various ombre effects!


I really like this nail polish. It's great fun having your nails change colour all throughout the day.

Word of warning: I tried the polish with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (my go to top coat) first but once dried the top coat just peeled off as don't use it. I have had no problems with the OPI Nail Envy which I used as a base and top coat however.

No comments:

Post a Comment