Thursday 11 July 2013

NOTD: Summery Orange Splash

As summer has most definitely arrived this week, I decided to celebrate with some orange nails!
To create the marble effect I used Leighton Denny Do Me A Flavour as a base. I then tore up a plastic bag and crumpled each piece. I added a drop of Nails Inc Carnaby Street to one piece of plastic and dabbed onto each nail except my ring fingers. I repeated the process with Nails Inc Savoy Hill and Nails Inc Porchester Square After leaving them for about 5 minutes, I then sealed them with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. For the ring finger, I used a new indie polish called Pocket Money Polishes. These are limited edition hand made by Charlie. The one I used is called Pina Colada and is still available here. I only needed 2 coats of this to create the look I wanted. I also ordered Summertime which is a green glitter. I can't wait to try it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment