Thursday 11 July 2013

Subscription Box - Coco Rocha Fancy - June Box

I am a huge fashion fan and when I discovered one of my favourite models, Coco Rocha, curated a subscription box on Fancy I had to try it out. This is now my second box and the best yet! This box costs $39 + $17 shipping to the UK. You received at least $80 worth of products. Here is what I received this month:


Japonesque Make-up Brushes $30 - First up are these make-up brushes which look really funky and come in a handy travel pouch. Make-up brushes are something you can never have enough of and they look and feel good quality so I look forward to using them
Rose Wayfarer Sunglasses $15 - These sunglasses are very cute and I love wearing them. They are very on-trend and don't look cheap at all.
Elle Mexico Magazine $3.20 - Coco had posted pictures of herself signing these magazines so we knew this would be included in the box. So pleased to have something personally signed by Coco, even if I can't read a word of it! Hey, I can still look at the pictures, and Coco's editorial is gorgeous.
Rocked Headphones by Urban Beatz $50 - I was very excited to see these in the box as I have been looking for a cool pair of headphones and these look so stylish! The studs are a great addition. I was also pleased to see there was a mic as I use this all the time on my earphones. Great for answering calls while you are listening to your music on your phone.
Total = $98.20 I wasn't going to subscribe to this months box as it is quite expensive when you add the shipping costs considering you don't know what you are getting. However, Coco told me it was the best box yet and I should definitely get it so I couldn't refuse and I'm so glad I listened as I love and will use everything! If you are now tempted, you can subscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment